Damage Free Tape In Hair Extension Removal
Tape In Hair Extensions are now one of our top selling products on Sunnyshair.com . Two years ago, we rarely sold them! So in the past two years we've heard some tips and tricks from our top Sunny's Stylists who love tape in hair extensions to make sure that your tape in hair slips right out with little damage.
- The key to removingtape in extensions starts the night before you remove your extensions.
- I love coconut oil or olive oil to use to soak at your roots, it's also a great hair treatment.
- If you are going to sleep at night put on a shower cap and tuck your tresses away for a restorative deep-conditioning and the next morning you are ready to begin removing your extensions. If you don't have a whole night, try one hour before hand!
- Once your hair is saturated and coated with the oil it won't absorb the alcohols in the Gel Bond Release. Apply one to two drops per tape piece and voila the tape in's should slide right off!
- It should take about 15-20 minutes to remove your extensions so make sure you build that into your hair appt schedule.
Did you know that at any time you can add more tape to your tape in hair extensions? You can apply one at a time if you find some are slipping, otherwise, you can get away with reusing your tape ins after a removal. We don't recommend this more than once.
Shop Tape In Hair Extensions